This article will describe how you can create Kits and organize your products in bundles. Follow the steps below to know how.
NOTE: Remember that you will need a Master SKU containing the Kit components. Let's work with the example of the chocolate bar box below.
Go to Inventory → Products, and on the top-right corner tap Create Product.
2. As if it was a regular product, you will fill in all the information related to the SKU name, Product Name, Barcode, price, and dimensions. After that, tap Product Type and select Static Kit.
3. Once Static Kit is selected, a drop-down menu will show below. In there, you can search for the Kit items and include the quantity you desire for each component.
4. Once you have selected all the products you want to be part of the Kit, hit Next.
5. To finish creating your Kit, complete the information below:
-International Orders information
6. Once you tap the Create button, the Kit will be part of your inventory as a brand-new SKU.
Pro-tip: To view or manage the Kits you have created in Packiyo, select 'Manage Kits' in settings: